Sometime around the middle of September, Armando and I had a conversation we typically avoid. Should we have another baby, and how soon? We both agreed that we did want to have another kid, soon, but maybe re-visit the topic in a few months (that was my call since I didn't want to plan another summer baby). A few days later, with that topic still kind of going on in my head, and noticing a few little things about myself that seemed odd (but oh so familiar), it occurred to me that I might already be pregnant. So, I dug out a still new in the package, but 3 year old pregnancy test that had been around since I got pregnant with Espeanza and thought, what the heck. It tested positive. I decided to sleep on it. Then the next day I bought a new test. Low and behold, it came out positive too.As it turned out, we were already pregnant when Armando and I had that conversation. And we will be having another summer baby...sometime in June actually so I guess it might still be Spring. This pregnancy has had me feeling very ill all day long, every day, like I caught a bug. And since I did catch a bad flu bug on top of it recently, I've decided to nickname this little one June Bug. I'm about 10 weeks along so far. I had my first prenatal appointment earlier this week and even went in for an ultra-sound where I saw the little one waving his or her tiny hands around (thats the little bug in the picture above). We are planning another home birth with this baby and I think we might actually find out this time around if we're having a boy or a girl before he or she is born. It'll be awhile, but I'll keep you all posted.
This little family of three is soon to be a family of 4!
2 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy and hoping that the morning sickness goes away soon.
YAY Han!! That is so thrilling. Congrats to the 3 of you! Love your haircut too :)
Post a Comment