Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just Me & E

For the past almost 5 weeks, it's just been me and Esperanza. Armando comes home from Greece soon and I can't wait...both Esperanza and I miss him a lot. I'm pretty close to breaking point by now so it's a good thing he'll be back before I completely loose it. This whole single parenting thing is not something I'm cut out for and I have a new found respect for single parents out there. I am not sure what I was thinking when I agreed to this many months ago. Whew, I sure could use a break.

Over the past several weeks we've been busy. Though it gets exhausting at times, Esperanza is a pretty fun kid to hang out and do things with. I thought I'd share some of the little things we've been doing recently.

Picking a ripe strawberry from the garden And eating it! Changing her dolls diaper
Strolling threw the backyard naked
Naked eating a juicicle outside on a hot day Coloring outside on a hot day Coloring with Zeke at a wedding rehersalShe can put these shoes on all by herself! Oh, and she's eating chap stick here too... Playing at Cafe Sip N Play with some friends Eating lunch on the front porch on a cool day Bed head coloring first thing in the morning. Notice a trend here...this girl LOVES to color and I now take crayons and paper or a coloring book every single place I go. I'm using it to my advantage and she's learning her colors this way too. Neighbor girls come over to play with Esperanza every now and then. Here they are playing dress up with play silks. Just being cute on the rocking chair Mary and Esperanza weeding my garden since I never do Esperanza and I repotting some herbs Diggin in the dirt

No comments: