Monday, July 26, 2010

Catch Up

I don't seem to have time to blog much lately. I did want to upload some recent photos to share before I completely forget thow. Here is a little bit of what we've been doing lately...
Big mistake - a toddler, a dog (we're dog sitting), a wagon, a backpack, berries and only one adult (me) all trying to stoll threw the Vancouver Farmers Market. I won't dwell on the specifics, but this photo is before things got bad.
While visiting George with Cyndi and Roman, Roman had fun playing in the spriklers and E had fun watching (she has a fear of water for some reason)
First time painting
She loves her rain boots! We went camping at the coast last week. It was cold both days, rainy one day and a lot of work. Esperanza whined at least half the time. The other half of the time we had a lot of fun. She really loved the sand and would have been happy the whole time if we just stayed on the beach. Here are a few pictures of our trip.

Mando was really proud of his $1 spiderman kite! It actually was the best flying kite on the beach.

Yup, we brought the dog (mistake #1)
"If you leave me here, I won't cry any more"

And some more recent everyday pictures...
Daisy is Esperanza's couch every time we go to my moms house. She loves Daisy & Daisy loves the attention
She loves Oro too
Mando, Tony, Sef and our nephew Jr painted the playhouse! Pink! Yay. Esperanza and the neighbor girls LOVE it.
Esperanza walking Oro

1 comment:

ENDub said...

The playhouse is a-dor-a-ble!
Why does that dog, Oro, crack me up?
The beach looks so fun, though I understand the challenges. The picture of her on the beach, squatting, is gorgeous.

And happy birthday Espy!