Esperanza with her punching balloon And then my bff Val's husband Jameson finally joined the 30 club with me! Val pulled off an amazing surprise birthday party for Jameson. Even after passing a ton of familiar cars in the parking lot as he walked up to the yacht club thinking he was going to help Shelly with a flat tire, (a detour from the dinner he thought I was cooking him at my house for his birthday), he still had no clue and was completely shocked. It was great. The night before we decorated the yacht club with poker themed stuff (Jameson loves poker) and had the place set up for poker games and a ton of fun. Here's Val with Jameson and his poker costume she got for him. I think he actually wore it all night.
Ha, ha - you're 30 now! Esperanza's cousin Jeramiah's 3rd birthday on January 22nd. We didn't make it to a party of his, so here is the most recent picture I found of him with his mama Elda

Happy Birthday Raf, Jameson, Jeramiah and all others who had birthdays this month!!
No comments:
Post a Comment