Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Completing Knitting Projects

I'm tying up loose ends on some knitting projects. I had several that needed to get done and given to their new owners, especially now that winter is so near and they will be used and appreciated. It feels good to get projects done and rid of. Now I can start something new...like socks!!

First, here is Esperanza doing a little finger knitting

I made my friend Jenny a ruffled baby hat for her little girl that is due soon. Lucy modeled it.

I finally finished my moms scarf. I think it was supposed to be a mothers day gift a long time ago. The fan lacing was fun to knit and turned out beautiful. I used a soft, nice quality bamboo and alpaca yarn. 



I needed a new hat too. This is so cozy and is my absolute favorite! I don't remember the yarn, but it is super soft.

And then there's this: Annabelle's Cowl. The yarn is 2 different kinds, one 100% silk, the other part silk, part alpaca. It is silky, soft and the ultimate luxury. It is for my aunt, an early birthday gift.



My sweet Ezra. He wanted a hat, so I knit him a miniature version of the orange one I knit myself. He loves it, and hates it. The kid can't wear wool. Any amount of wool and he says it's pokey. His skin just must be sensitive and it scratches and itches him. He won't even hug me if I am wearing a wool sweater (which is often). I am lost with how to handle this. 

No comments: