Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dance Recital Day


Today was Esperanza's dance recital. She and 3 other little girls tap danced on stage to Madonna's Material Girl at The Washougal High School Auditorium (same place as the holiday performance). I only got a few bad quality pictures because we couldn't use flash photography. Over the past several weeks the girls have been practicing their dance at the dance studio once, sometimes twice a week. At this age, I don't really feel like taking the whole thing too serious, because it seems to take the fun out of it. If she wants to keep dancing, and make it more serious later, that is great. For now, she mostly takes dance class because of the glitzy recital costumes and make-up that goes along with it. 







Here are a few pictures from the dress rehearsal and from the day they did professional photographs.





And a video I took at the studio during dress rehearsal.

No comments: