Back in October, my awesome friend Jonna took me out for an afternoon of fun for my birthday. Part of that fun included a trip to a local yarn store, Twisted. During our browsing, I fell in love with a cowl pattern then a luxurious silk yarn that would work to knit up that cowl. Jonna offered to pay for half the yarn, if I really loved it and would pay the other half. How could I refuse?! It took me several month, but once I set myself a deadline and goal, it is finally complete. I finished it JUST in time for the next and probably last super cold spell of the season. It is SOOOOO soft and amazingly cozy. Oooh, lala!
Here is the pattern and a picture of the cowl from the web site. Mine is thicker and warmer, but just as lovely!




No comments:
Post a Comment