Thursday, December 30, 2010

Valencia Family Christmas 2010

On Christmas day the Valencia family gathered at Armando's moms house for their annual festivities. The day consisted of a lot of amazing food, great company, a visit from Santa, a gift exchange & a dozen or more toddlers all sugared up and running wild. I'll let the pictures do the talking...

Part of the groupBrandon playing his new video game Yareli with Grandma Teresa & Grandpa Oscar
Cousins Celeste, Addy & Esmeralda
Yareli
Howard, Elda, Sara & Cathy
I tried to get Sadie (my favorite 3 year old niece) to come home with me...I even promised her her own room & pizza every night. She still went home with her own mom though.
Rafa, me and Esperanza
My niece Marticella with her soon to be husband Amador and their baby Emmanuel I voted Sadie as 'best dressed'
She's just too cute not to keep taking pictures Rafael, Twins Andy & Sadie and my lil Esperanza
Sadie & Esperanza
Cousin Rolando (who dressed up as Santa), Tio Rafael, Cousin Victor, Tony, Armando & Esperanza
I tried my best to prepare Esperanza for Santa's visit this year. She grasped the whole relationship between Santa and the presents and seemed really excited to see him and sit on his lap. Right up until the moment came. Esperanza was terrified of Santa again this year. So we just accepted his gifts and opened them on the stairs.
And there's Sadie...who looks the least bit afraid of Santa Santa even brought me a gift!
WAY too much candy
The woman who brought us all together...Armando's mom Angelina with Santa

And yours truly...

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. See you next year!

2 comments:

ENDub said...

How do you remember everyone's names?! Geeez, there are a lot of people in Mando's family! Still have to say again...I love your hair! You look a lot like Mary in that last picture.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.