Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yiayia's Indoor Slide

Marti spent a good portion of one evening playing with Esperanza while I sat on the couch chatting with Grandpa. After what seemed like at least an hour or more, we got in on the fun and found that Esperanza had gotten really good at sliding down the stairs on her tummy. In the video below, she's not going nearly as fast as she was all the other times, but it's still pretty darn fast.

At the end, you can tell she was clearly showing off, knowing I had the camera going. This is new! She's never been a show off until now. I should have left the camera rolling because she kept putting her arms up in the air, as if she was going to take a bow. She was screaming and smiling so big with joy and pride at herself and her trick.

And here are a few photos of that evening
Feeding Nikko a chip

Feeding Grandpa a chipShe wouldn't let me pull her hair back all evening

No comments: