Thursday, June 4, 2009

Look Who's Crawling

Yay for mobility! This past week Esperanza has been teasing us with a little knee movement here or there and then this morning she crawled across the room!
Sorry for the long silent pause part way through the video. I should have been cheering her on but I'm not a fan of my own commentary caught on video. She gets lots of cheers when the video camera is off.

Immediately after I got her crawling on video, I made an appointment to get the carpets cleaned tomorrow (they smell like dog poo). And now I'm going to have to get a vaccum cleaner and mop and actually clean the floors on a regular basis - dang. It's also time to baby proof. If anyone has a used baby gate they no longer are in need of, please let me know. I'd be willing to barter for something or buy for a cheap price.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!! She's amazing and looks like she'll be pulling her self up and cruising by the end of this weekend.

geneva said...

its geneva!! not ANONYMOUS