Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Tooth

This photo was taken a few weeks ago. Esperanza's first tooth started coming in the same week she began crawling and I just realized I hadn't shared it yet. Now, both of her bottom two teeth have broken through and they sure are sharp. Today I gave her a partially eaten apple of my'n and she was using her bottom teeth to scrape pieces of the apple off. She's been teething for many, many months now and we've finally been rewarded and relieved.

And just because I have an obsession with taking picturea, here are a few recent ones...

My sister Cyndi, her son Roman & Esperanza My mom holding Esperanza before we took out her dread extensions and she got her own hair dreaded
My mom with her newly dreaded hair, her pups and EsperanzaEsperanza eating off of the floor Posing and looking cute as can beIt's not all fun and games

2 comments:

ENDub said...

So here I am reading about big milestones for Espy and then I come to your mom. Wait, she had dread extensions and then dreaded her own hair? Did she just have the extensions until her hair was long enough? I'm curious. Anyway, cute pics of your sweetie girl. :)

Hanukkah said...

Ha, ha! I think at first she wasn't ready to 'give up' her hair to dreads and then fell in love with the extensions and decided it was the right thing for her. Maybe she'll read this and leave her own response.