Dinner Time! Esperanza sucking the thumb (a rare event)
Unhappy even surrounded with toys
Esperanza and her Uncle Tony The 80's pack!
The Garden March 29th. It's sad looking now, but just wait...all that grass will be gone soon.
The Garden April 4th. A little less grass, and a little more space for food. Still sad but once the rain comes, it'll perk up. Sleeping Beauty (also a rare event)
Oh my, she is just beautiful! I love it. Okay, I'm seriously needing your help in the garden. I know, you don't have time to do yours and mine, but maybe you could at least come relax in my backyard while you instruct me? I have seeds, but I think I need to amend my soil like crazy. And are strawberries hard to maintain? I'd eat those up like crazy!
2 comments:
She is so very cute! I love the sleeping picture at the end of this post.
Oh my, she is just beautiful! I love it. Okay, I'm seriously needing your help in the garden. I know, you don't have time to do yours and mine, but maybe you could at least come relax in my backyard while you instruct me? I have seeds, but I think I need to amend my soil like crazy. And are strawberries hard to maintain? I'd eat those up like crazy!
Post a Comment