This is Esperanza just an hour or so after she was born, in her dad's arms
Daddy kissing his little 2 week old girl
2 weeks and 1 day old
I finally got a wrap - now I can do stuff again while holding Espy at the same time! Yippy! Thats a yawn, not a cry...

One day old
Aunt Cyndi holding Espy a few days after her birth (Cyndi is busy growing a cousin for Espy and should be done sometime in January)
Family photo
Geneva is finally an aunt!
Espy's first bath - 4 days old
7 days old in wool soaker grandma made
My best friend Val's daughter Annabelle holding 8 day old Espy
Isn't she so stinkin cute at 11 days old!
First ride in the car at 12 days old - we've since adjusted it so she's a little more comfortable I think
Family photo
Geneva is finally an aunt!
Espy's first bath - 4 days old
7 days old in wool soaker grandma made
My best friend Val's daughter Annabelle holding 8 day old Espy
Isn't she so stinkin cute at 11 days old!
First ride in the car at 12 days old - we've since adjusted it so she's a little more comfortable I think Daddy kissing his little 2 week old girl
2 weeks and 1 day old
I finally got a wrap - now I can do stuff again while holding Espy at the same time! Yippy! Thats a yawn, not a cry...




No comments:
Post a Comment