Saturday, January 5, 2019

Our Cats, Lucy and Kit-Kat

Lucy is 15. Kit-Kat is probably 2. 

Lucy tolerates Kit-Kat. Kit-Kat doesn't pay Lucy much attention. 

Kit-Kat has wasted no time settling comfortably into his new home. After feeding him outside for 8 months and slowly gaining his trust, and him gaining mine, I started letting him stay inside. He couldn't be happier. He sleeps all day, and mostly all night. He eats a lot and is getting fat and lazy. He has a lump in his belly and I plan to take him in soon to get it looked at. It doesn't seem to be bothered by it thankfully. He has taken over my bed, and Lucy has left.

Lucy is getting old. I feel bad for bringing in a new cat. She hates other cats. Kit-Kat she doesn't hate though. She swats and hisses at him at times, but she doesn't attack and growl like she does other cats. She puts up with his presence. So, we adopted a stray cat.





No comments: