I've been back to knitting hats. I've started a bunch of baby hats, since we've had a bunch of babies born this year. For Sebastian, Bernardo and Jayden I made hats out of a blue/green wool/acrylic blend. I had made a gray mohair hat for Sebatian, but his head grew too fast so it became a hat for Lucy (Esperanza's decision). For Cathy's baby Moria I have cotton/wool blend pink hat and I still need to get a yarn for Selena's baby.
I also made a hat for Ezra out of the same yard I used to crochet his blanket last year. He uses it for everything except to keep his head warm. And then the ruffled edge funky elfish hat that took 2 years, is finally finished. I used a bunch of left over wool yarn from other projects and made it. Hopefully these hats will keep some heads warm this winter.
Sebastian
Jayden
No comments:
Post a Comment