Anycia is headed back out to Ohio to stay with my Aunt Marti and Uncle John for one more year of school. They care getting her through another year at an amazing Waldorf school out there. I am so happy for her that my aunt can and is doing this for her. She is loving it there and is so involved and good with team sports and school. This girl is amazingly talented! I can't wait to see where she takes herself in life. The kids and I stopped by to give her hugs and wish her farewell the night before she flew out. We were lucky and got to see the entire family! Love this bunch, and it's a very rare all together family photo opportunity. So rare in fact, that Ezra deleted all but this one that I took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment