Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hair Cut Day

Both kids wanted hair cuts. I've completely changed my preference on long hair with the kids. It's way too much work. We brush Esperanza's hair maybe once a week, and it's a horrible task. Ezra's hair, though now long enough to finally tuck behind his ears or pull back in a pony tail, still gets food and snot and other yucky stuff stuck in it on a regular basis. He despises hair brushings just as much as Esperanza. So, when they both said they wanted hair cuts, I was eager to get it done. 
Then, Ezra backed out.
And Esperanza broke out in tears a second after her hair was cut off. 

So, I guess we're stuck with crusty long hair on Ezra, and an unhappy short haired girl. By the end of the day, Esperanza was beginning to get used to it, and maybe even like it a little.






No comments: