Ezra discovered that he can climb onto a chair to turn the light on and off.
He and Esperanza playing with playsilks
Pool time with cousin Roman
Angelica
Kiko turned 3 and had his birthday party at a park. The next several pictures are from that day
Windy day at the park
Feeding ducks at Lacamas Lake
Ezra and I picked asian pears at a friends house one morning
I am anticipating the ripening of these persimmons in a couple of months
Flower was killed by some stray cats a few weeks ago. We miss her.
When there were seven. Now we have 6.
I opened up another section of my yard for the chickens to be in. I then fenced off an area that will be our vegetable garden - safe from cat and chicken poo.
We spent a few afternoons pulling up weeds and cleaning up the new veggie garden area. For Ezra, it became a new dirt pile to play in. Armando built me some raised beds too!!!
Esperanza enjoys pushing Ezra on the swing in the back yard
Sometimes, if we're starving and can't wait, we picnic in the back of the car in the grocery store parking lot.
Esperanza and my friends son Logan - staying cool on a hot day
Esperanza asked for pink pancakes one morning. I blended cherries in with the batter and wa-la, pink pancakes.
Esperanza and Ezra can share jammies
My friend Jenny married the man of her dreams. I attended their wedding solo because there's not a person on the planet that will watch my kids, besides Armando (and even that is a challenge). This was the one picture I got that evening.
Our butterfly bush received several visits from monarch butterflies this summer
Ezra loves to trample through and sit in the strawberry patch, eating every ripe (and unripe) strawberry
Neighbor Lillie and Esperanza collecting eggs one day
Angelica flew back in from Ohio awhile back and we took her and Antonio who had been staying with us for a few days to the train station to get back to Eugene. Esperanza loves her.
5 eggs this day!
Brushing teeth
Broody hen
BUBBLES!!
During one of our summer river adventures, Esperanza and I found a muddy stream where we dredged through knee deep mud and discovered dozens of big older staged tadpoles. It was a really cool experience for both of us! Ezra and daddy watched us from a distance.
One of my favs from this summer!































No comments:
Post a Comment