This year for the holidays our family decided we would do one family gift, a new digital camera. We have a couple of mediocre digital cameras that we've been using for awhile. But recently, I spent way too much money at Costco printing some photos I'd taken from the cameras only to find out that they turned out awful! It was such a disapointment to see all the pictures I'd taken of Esperanza's first few months of life blur in almost every picture. I nearly pulled my hair out! Neadless to say, there was no question that we needed a new camera. So, after a few visits to electonic stores, lots of online research and exhausting rewards on a credit card to get a gift card to purchase the camera, we finally have it! Yay! Of course, we weren't going to wrap it up and wait until Christmas to use it, though it might take me until Christmas to figure out all the nifty features it offers and how to use it to it's full potential. It's no fancy DSLR which I wouldn't have the patience for anyways, but it's a few steps up from a standard point and shoot and should meet our needs perfectly. I haven't printed any pictures yet, but can tell a huge difference in the clarity of the photos even on the computer. I could still use a lot more practice but here are a few pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment